Introduced in 2013, our custom CMS has gone a long way until today. We are proud to announce that it has finally reached v1.0.0! So what does that mean for you?
- Automated crash reports: If your website crashes or encounters a fatal error, we will know it right away and we will be able to fix it promptly (note that this is only for maintenance retainers users).
- Fully reworked back-office code: This will allow us to easily add new functionality with time, whilst keeping it simple and fast-loading.
- Enhanced security & permissions system
- New datepicker system: This new plugin is lighter to load and allows fallback for mobile devices to display the default calendar option.
- Safe daily database backup: You can enable a daily database backup that will be stored securely on your server.
- Paving the way for further updates (have a look below)
The next releases will be adding the following functionality:
- Password reset function
- Stay signed-in function
- SEO module
- Security module
- Improved notifications
- Back-office assets minification
Missing a functionality? Feel free to let us know!